Nair L.B. (Forthcoming). Beyond fiction and science: Using stories, movies, and games to teach qualitative research. In Innovation in Teaching of Research Methodology Excellence Awards 2019: An Anthology of Case Histories. United Kingdom: Academic Conferences and Publishing International.
Nair L.B. (In press). What is Her Story?: Investigating sexual harassment in the modern workplace. Sage Business Cases.
Nair L.B. (In press).“Mischief Unmanaged”: Approaching ethics in qualitative business and management research with Harry Potter. Sage Business Cases.
Nair L.B. (2018). “Interdisciplinary, like everyone else.” But are you being interdisciplinary for the wrong reasons? LSE Impact Blog, 08 November 2018.
Nair L.B. (2018). (Is there a) middle ground?, 55-word flash fiction, Qualitative Research in Psychology, 15 (2-3): 270-270. DOI: 10.1080/14780887.2018.1462602.
Nair L.B. (2018). No downside, 55-word flash fiction, Qualitative Research in Psychology, 15 (2-3): 270-270. DOI: 10.1080/14780887.2018.1462602.
Nair L.B. (2018). The ethnographer, 55-word flash fiction, Qualitative Research in Psychology, 15 (2-3): 271-271. DOI: 10.1080/14780887.2018.1462602.
Nair L.B., Diochon, P.F., Lassu, R.A., Tilleman S.G. (2018). Let’s perform and paint! The role of creative mediums in enhancing management research representation, Journal of Management Inquiry, 27 (3): 301-308.
Nair L.B. (2018). Appraising scholarly impact using Directed Qualitative Content Analysis: A study of article title attributes in management research, SAGE Research Methods Cases. 10.4135/9781526444141. Online ISBN: 9781526444141.
Nair L.B. (2017). Conference Report: Scientific Integrity in Qualitative Research (SCIQUAL) Seminar 2017, Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung / Forum: Qualitative Social Research, 19 (1): Art. 9.
Nair L.B. (2017). Re: Assessing quality in qualitative research, The BMJ (British Medical Journal), 2000;320:50. Retrieved from http://www.bmj.com/content/320/7226/50.1/rr.
Nair L.B. (2017). Re: Critical reflections on the rise of qualitative research, The BMJ (British Medical Journal), b3425rr. Retrieved from http://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b3425/rr.
Nair L.B. (2017). Re: Critically appraising qualitative research, The BMJ (British Medical Journal), a1035rr. Retrieved from http://www.bmj.com/content/337/bmj.a1035/rr.
Nair L.B., Gibbert M. (2016). Analyzing inconsistent cases in management fsQCA studies: A methodological manifesto, Journal of Business Research, 69 (4): 1464-1470.
Nair L.B., Gibbert M. (2016). What makes a ‘good’ title and (how) does it matter for citations? A review and general model of article title attributes in management science, Scientometrics, 107 (3): 1331-1359.
Nair L.B. (2016). Rigorous, transparent, and eye-catching: Exploring the universalistic parameters of impactful theory building in management. Doctoral dissertation. Università della Svizzera italiana: Lugano, Switzerland.
Weiss, M., Nair, L.B., Gibbert, M., & Koepplin, H. (2015). What passes as a transparent field study in management?, Academy of Management Proceedings, 2015 (1): 10236.
Valikangas L., Gibbert M., Nair L.B., Paukku M., Peixoto I. (2015). Strategic Innovation. The definitive guide to outlier strategies. Pearson-Financial Times Press. ISBN-13: 978-0-13-398944-1; ISBN-10: 0-13-398944-5.
- Nair L.B.(2015). Gengo: Winning in translation through crowdsourcing, 140-148.
- Nair L.B.(2015). Kaggle: Getting quant brains to play data games, 158-170.
- Nair L.B.(2015). Organovo: Leaving 3D bioprints for others to follow, 198-205.
- Nair L.B.(2015). Scoopshot: Pulling the scoop on the trendy photo crowdsourcing platform, 69-76.
- Nair L.B.(2015). Spire: Launching crowdfunding beyond earth, 189-198.
- Nair L.B.(2015). Taskrabbit: Hop online and pull a rabbit out of your service network, 131-140.
- Nair L.B. (2015).ZenRobotics: Riveting robots to reduce and recycle, 124-131.
- Nair L.B., Paukku M. (2015).Biocurious: The curious case of crowd-sourced science, 124-131.
- Nair L.B., Valikangas L., Paukku M. (2015). Robin hood: The merry adventures of an asset management cooperative, 217-223.
- Valikangas L., Gibbert M., Nair L.B., Paukku M., Peixoto I. (2015). Outliers from a theoretical and methodological perspective, 17-30.